There are several channels of communication that distribute important information about our school, which current Academie Da Vinci parents should monitor. Below is a list of the main channels of communication used by the school and our PTA to inform you about all the wonderful things going on at ADV.
Ms. Foran writes a monthly newsletter which highlights the events and announcements for each month that school is in session. The newsletter is posted on this website and sent out through Constant Contact.
Ms. Foran also gives a "Principal's Report" at each monthly ADV PTA meeting. This is often the best way to keep up with what is happening at school and any up comming events.
ADV Constant Contact
PTA and School Calendars
There are two calendars that you should add to your Google Calendar or import into your calendar client. These are the official ADV school calendar and the ADV PTA calendar. The official names and URL of these calendars are listed here:
- Official ADV School Calendar
- Google Calendar Name: Academie Da Vinci Charter School
- Google Calendar Description: Official ADV School Calendar
- URL to Use: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/jvtdnju9l70sna413u034v3938%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Official ADV PTA Calendar
- Google Calendar Name: ADV PTA
- Google Calendar Description: Official Academie Da Vinci PTA Calendar
- URL to Use: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/vd63a9t9vsvdgsp4q2tu2acmr8%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
To add any of the above calendars to your Google Calendar, for each calendar please use the following steps:
- Open Google Calendar in a web browser
- Click the down-arrow next to "Other calendars".
- Select "Add by URL" from the menu.
- Copy the "URL to Use" value for the calendar that you want to add.
- Enter the address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
- Repeat Steps 1 - 6 to add an additional calendar.
Note: It may take up to 8 hours for changes in ICS feeds to reflect in your Google Calendar.
You can also see both of these calendars on the calendar page. You may also add these calendars to your local calendar client. Please see documentation on adding a google calendar for your specific calendar client.