ADV’s uniform company is iUniforms. Dance uniform (see below under “Dance Days”) may be purchased from The Dance Shoppe.
- Khaki, navy blue, they may be navy blue denim (clean, ironed, free of holes, no sequins, logos, or frays). Bottoms may be purchased from the iUniforms website or any other store. No logos, writing etc.
- Bermuda length (mid-thigh or longer) shorts or skorts, pants, capris, skirts (khaki or navy), jumpers (khaki and navy), polo dresses (dark blue, red, light blue, purple and pink). All skirts and dresses must be knee length. (Black or white leggings must be worn under skirts, jumpers, and dresses.) *Leggings may be worn under shorts and skorts, if desired. No denim skirts OR overalls allowed.
- All polo shirts must be purchased from the school’s vendor iUniforms. School logo polos are required. Colors available: dark blue, red, light blue, purple and pink. Girls’ and unisex cut are both available.
- ADV dolphin logo t-shirts (purple or green) "Friday T-shirt" are optional. They are allowed on: dance days – (over leotard for girls), Fridays, and field trips or other special events as announced. ADV uniforms must be worn on all field trips, unless specified by the school in advance.
- Jackets and cardigans must be solid dark blue, red, or black. ONLY ADV logo OR plain (without logo).*NO hoodies. *No hoodies in the instructional setting (in the building). May be purchased at iUniforms (ADV logo) or purchased separately (plain).
- Required for all middle school students (grades 6-8). Grey dolphin logo t-shirts and shorts. Students change before and after PE. Grey t-shirts may also be worn on Fridays and dance days. Must be purchased from iUniforms.
- Sneakers with socks must be worn at all times (except when on the dance floor). Sneakers must have laces or Velcro closures.
- Proper dress shoes are appropriate for special occasions which will be announced.
Boys Dancewear – Black or ADV Dolphin Logo t-shirt and black pants (must have some stretch, spandex, etc...) or black basketball shorts. Black slip-on leather jazz shoes are required.
Girls Dancewear – Short or Long Sleeved Solid (no mesh or cut-outs) Colored Leotard in Black, Light Pink, or Grape* with a pair of plain black ankle or capri length leggings (no mesh or cut-outs). Pink leather ballet shoes are required (no satin or canvas slippers). Hair must be pulled securely back into a bun (preferred) or a neat ponytail. Those with hair too short to pull into a bun or ponytail should wear their hair half up/half down or wear a headband to keep hair neatly off the face.
NOTE: Girls 4th -8th MUST wear ADV Dolphin logo t-shirt "Friday T-shirt" over dance uniform for non-dance classes (classes attended throughout the day).
Dancewear and Shoes will be available to order through the school as a fundraiser for students in need. *The Grape color we are using is from the brand Balera and is available only through the school or through Dancewear Solutions – dancewearsolutions.com
The Dance Shoppe (727) 351-4154 400 Douglas Ave Unit C Dunedin, FL 34698