Academie Da Vinci’s Standard Student Attire Policy was established to eliminate distractions, promote a positive learning environment, and help students take the work of school seriously. Our uniform vendor is iUniforms.
- Khaki, denim, or navy (clean, ironed, free of holes, no sequins, logos, or frays). Bottoms may be purchased from the IUniforms website or any other store. No logos, writing etc.
- Bermuda length (mid-thigh or longer) shorts or skorts, pants, capris, skirts (khaki or navy), jumpers, polo dresses. All skirts and dresses must be knee length. (Black or white leggings must be worn under skirts, jumpers, and dresses.) *Leggings may be worn under shorts and skorts if desired. No denim skirts.
- All polo shirts must be purchased from the school’s vendor IUniforms. School logo polos are required. Colors available: dark blue, red, light blue, purple and pink. Girls’ or unisex cut are both available.
- ADV dolphin logo t-shirts (purple or green) are optional. They are allowed on: dance days – (over leotard for girls), Fridays, and field trips or other special events as announced. ADV T shirts are strongly encouraged for field trips. If another T shirt is worn it must be plain without logos.
- Jackets must be solid fleece, in Navy or Red, NO logos on sweatshirts or jackets. Purchased at IUniforms or purchased separately.
- Required for all middle school students (grades 6-8). Grey dolphin logo T shirts and shorts. Student change before and after PE. Grey T shirts may also be worn on Fridays and dance days. Must be purchased from iUniforms.
- Sneakers with socks must be worn at all times (except when on the dance floor). Sneakers must have laces or Velcro closures, no slip-ons are allowed.
- Dress shoes are appropriate for special occasions which will be announced. NOT ALLOWED: knee-high sneakers, sandals, platforms, flip-flops, boots, boat shoes, “Maryjane’s”, and “Heelys”.
Boys Dancewear – Black or New ADV Dolphin Logo T-shirt and black pants (must have some stretch, spandex, etc...) or black basketball shorts. Black slip-on leather jazz shoes are required.
Girls Dancewear – Short or Long Sleeved Solid Colored Leotard (no mesh) in Black, Light Pink, or Grape* with a pair of plain black ankle or capri length leggings. Pink leather ballet shoes are required (no satin or canvas slippers). Hair must be pulled securely back into a bun (preferred) or a neat ponytail. Those with hair too short to pull into a bun or ponytail should wear their hair half up/half down or wear a headband to keep hair neatly off the face.
Dancewear and Shoes will be available to order through the school as a fundraiser for students in need. *The Grape color we are using is from the brand Balera and is available only through the school or through Dancewear Solutions – dancewearsolutions.com
Girls wear black or ADV Dolphin logo and shirt with approved bottoms(*see bottoms above) over top dance uniform for non-dance classes.
The Dance Shoppe (727) 351-4154 400 Douglas Ave Unit C Dunedin, FL 34698