The PTO at ADV shares the mission and vision to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
The teachers, administration, and ADV Board of Directors value and work in partnership with the ADV PTO. At ADV, every child and every family matters and the PTO is a tool to bridge between school and home. ADV PTO assists with communication of school news by maintaining an electronic email group, encourages parent and public involvement, assists parents in learning additional skills to prepare their children (e.g. child safety programs), and most importantly, advocates and speaks on behalf of the children at ADV.
Throughout the school year, the PTO meets monthly and hosts several events at the school, including festivals, a Mingle event in Downtown Dunedin, and some after-school field trips. Each year, membership forms are sent home with a minimal fee to join. Teachers, parents, grandparents, extended family members, and community members are all encouraged to join and volunteer through the Academie Da Vinci PTO family as you help us and we help you make every ADV student’s potential into a reality.
ADV PTO Board for 2021-2022 School Year
- President: Morgan DiGiorgio
- Vice President: Jessica Tiso
- Secretary: Brittany Schobel
- Treasurer: Katie Marcussen
- Communications Chair/ Website Chair: Richie Koster
- Membership Chair: Brooke Huegel
- Volunteer Chair: TBD
- Yearbook Committee: Julie Effron-Mcallister
- Fundraising Chair: Amy Winstead
- Events Chair: Tera Creney
- Hospitality Chair: Shannon Evans
- Room Mom Coordinator: TBD
- Teacher Liaison's: Ms. Talkington & Ms. O'Reilly
- Advisory Members: Steve Cerniglia & Susan Latvala
- Deputy Kelly's Parent's Toolbox for Social Media